The English Minor


The minor in English requires the successful completion of six major courses. 

No course substitutions and no more than one transfer credit are permitted.

To officially file for a minor in English, please follow the steps outlined below.

  1. Enter your minor plan into DartWorks.
  2. Fill out a minor worksheet and meet with a faculty advisor to approve your plan.
  3. Bring the approved minor worksheet to the department administrator in Sanborn 202 or send it to her via email