The 2017 Creative Writing Awards Ceremony will be in Sanborn Library at 4:30 PM on May 11, 2017.
- The deadline for submissions is April 13, 2017.
- Please use a cover sheet to indicate your name, your entry titles, and the prizes for which you would like your work considered.
- Drop off your submissions in 201 Sanborn (the Shakespeare Room) any time before the deadline.
- Fiction and creative nonfiction submissions are limited to one short story, or one nonfiction piece, or one chapter of a book length manuscript not to exceed 20 double-spaced typewritten pages along with a one-page synopsis of the book.
- This writing contest is open to all Dartmouth undergraduate students.
Aimee Phan is this year's prize judge. For more information about Ms. Phan, please visit: http://www.aimeephan.com/.